For friends and companies who have helped us accomplish this dream, please meet us here.
All books about skippers who navigated the oceans singlehanded tell the story of a solitary adventure. Most importantly they tell the story of a, sometimes very large, support team. We have a few nice people helping us here and there. So here’s who’s on the team.
Now, there’s room for more so we invite you to check the following roles and drop us a note:
- Sparring partner: someone with sailing experience who wants to help sail, learn and improve the boat;
- Communication onshore aka marketing;
- Boat systems, external:
- Standing rigging;
- Running rigging;
- Hull preparation, including rudder, keel, paint and fiberglass work;
- Deck hardware, incl. stanchions, lifelines, toe rails, winches, clutches;
- Boat systems, internal:
- Electrical systems;
- Engine systems;
- Plumbing systems;
- Communication systems;
- Safety officer;
- Navigation and weather routing;
- Shore contact for all things:
- Skipper: this role is filled.
We’re building a team. Join us, please. We need the help of dedicated and experienced individuals. Participating in a project like this will give a new dimension to your life.