It’s obviously a little early to be sure, in particular because this assumes more motoring than I have fuel for, but maybe I’ll make landfall on 11/04/2020, most likely in Half Moon Bay, where I’ll pick up a mooring ball, until something more practical shows up. Forecast are changing so it’ll be at least 4-5 days before things firm up!
2 thoughts on “Arrival”
Philippe! My slip is open! C-10. I’m at Berkeley Marine having some work done and will probably be here till Thanksgiving. Have at it my friend. Look forward to seeing you again (was actually hoping to see you later but that’s life;).
Hopefully there will be good weather…. no big winds on the nose!